Evansville area, Owensboro and Henderson Inflatables
We are a family-owned and operated business. We are also parents who are constantly striving to provide unique products that impress our customers. Renting inflatables and planning a party is not an easy task, and we aim to help you make the right choice. The mission of All Blown Up Inflatable Rentals is to provide clean, alternative fun in a positive environment while providing exceptional service to all of our clients. We are fully insured, and our experience speaks for itself. We know how gratifying it is when our children are happy. We understand that happy memories can last a lifetime. FUN is serious business, and we take our business seriously. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service, safe and clean equipment, on-time delivery and affordable prices!
As part of our commitment to success, we pledge the following to you:
- Our products are the best in the industry.
- Our products conform to the newest safety standards and regulations.
- All of our products are fully insured.
- A certificate of insurance is available upon request.
As we mentioned above, we are parents, too. Whenever we host a party or get together, we use the same inflatables we rent to you. We would never let our children or family play on unsafe, dirty inflatables, and we have the same concern for your children and guests.
We know that choosing a party rental company can be a difficult decision. While we do offer the best value in the tristate area, there are also many other reasons why you should choose us.
- Customizable Packages. We can put together unique packages based on multiple items in order to decrease your cost. If your organization is working with a fixed budget, we’ll do our best to accommodate you!
- Inventory. We have hundreds of attractions in our inventory. Whether you want an inflatable bounce house for the little ones, or a more extreme adventure for the thrill-seekers in your life, we have an attraction that will fit almost everyone’s needs.
- Responsibility. The biggest expense for inflatable rental companies is insurance. Unlike most area inflatable rental companies, we are fully licensed and insured. We carry a $5,000,000 general liability policy, and we are the only inflatable company in the area that does. ALWAYS ask for a certificate of insurance for your event.
- Safety. At All Blown Up Inflatable Rentals, our main concern is the safety of your children. We take every precaution to ensure the safety of everyone involved. We have achieved Advanced Certification within SIOTO (Safe Inflatable Operators Training Organization). Less than one hundred inflatable companies nationwide hold this elite certification!
- You Get What You Pay For. Please compare apples to apples when reviewing bids for inflatable rentals. There are so many sizes and styles of inflatables in this market, it can be confusing. We are always here, seven days a week, to answer any questions you might have.